Community Feedback

last person joined: 19 hours ago 

How is the community doing? Do you have any questions or feedback related for the Airheads Community team? This is the place to let us know.
Expand all | Collapse all

Community Options menu with Chrome browser

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  Community Options menu with Chrome browser

MVP
    Posted Mar 25, 2015 05:41 AM

I'm guessing this is already know (surely you test using Chrome?) but just in case..

Could someone look into the 'options' & 'topic options' menu's please? These are near impossible to use with an up to date Chrome browser. The menu opens fine but when you move downwards to select anything the menu collapses again.

• 2.  RE: Community Options menu with Chrome browser

Posted Mar 28, 2015 10:43 AM

Hello,

Can you let me know what version of Chrome you're using so I can help further investigate?

Thanks!

• 3.  RE: Community Options menu with Chrome browser

Posted Apr 13, 2015 02:19 PM
    This happens on Firefox as well version 36.0.4 and on Chrome Version 41.0.2272.118 m

• 4.  RE: Community Options menu with Chrome browser

MVP
    Posted May 18, 2015 06:41 AM

till the same in Chrome version 42.0.2311.152 m (64-bit)

• 5.  RE: Community Options menu with Chrome browser

Posted May 19, 2015 08:05 AM
    Yup

Pasquale Monardo
    Conseiller Principal Solution R?seaux, Op?ration | Senior Network Solutions Consultant, Operation

T 514 385-4448 #204 DATAVALET.COM

5275, chemin Queen-Mary, Montr?al (Qu?bec) H3W 1Y3 Canada

CE COURRIEL AINSI QUE CES DOCUMENTS JOINTS peuvent contenir des renseignements confidentiels et privil?gi?s. Si vous n'?tes pas le destinataire d?sign?, veuillez nous en informer imm?diatement et effacer toute copie. Merci. THIS EMAIL AND THE DOCUMENTS ATTACHED may contain privileged or confidential information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original message. Thank you.

• 6.  RE: Community Options menu with Chrome browser

MVP
    Posted Aug 14, 2015 04:59 PM

This STILL is an issue.. seriously.. WHY?!

Fix it so I can actualy edit a reply again without getting a headache every time.