Community Feedback

last person joined: 4 days ago 

How is the community doing? Do you have any questions or feedback related for the Airheads Community team? This is the place to let us know.
Expand all | Collapse all

My post dissappeared?

This thread has been viewed 19 times
  • 1.  My post dissappeared?

Posted Oct 03, 2014 08:24 AM

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/AAA-NAC-Guest-Access-BYOD/Tutorial-Clearpass-Social-Login-with-Aruba-WLC-october-MHC/td-p/206551

I can find it that way, but it's not listed and I can't edit it.. Is it due to the Tutorial tag or what?

Can you work some magic and get it back up and running as a normal post should?

• 2.  RE: My post dissappeared?

Posted Oct 06, 2014 05:54 AM

I ended up creating a new post for this so don't "restore" the broken one. I suspect the problem was that I used curly-brackets outside of the code box..

• 3.  RE: My post dissappeared?

Posted Oct 06, 2014 06:06 AM

Actually - my new post dissappeared just a few minutes after I posted it. I removed most formatting before entering the text this time - so what the heck is going on? It takes me shitloads of time to post it each time!

This is a screenshot of the post as I see it on my end. As you also see - I can not edit it so I've lost permissions for the post.

06.10.png

• 4.  RE: My post dissappeared?

Posted Oct 06, 2014 10:03 AM

@jsolb wrote:

Actually - my new post dissappeared just a few minutes after I posted it. I removed most formatting before entering the text this time - so what the heck is going on? It takes me shitloads of time to post it each time!

This is a screenshot of the post as I see it on my end. As you also see - I can not edit it so I've lost permissions for the post.

Hello jsolb,

I'm able to see the post listed on the AAA, NAC, Guest Access & BYOD board.

Can you please give further information?  If you delete the post that's having the issue then I'm unable to see it to monitor and see what's wrong. 

To edit your post go to Options - Edit Message.

If you don't see the Edit option, can you confirm you're still logged in?