Community Feedback

Submitting bugs and feature requests

Is there an official channel for submitting feature requests and submitting bugs?
=======================================
If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users.
Guru Elite

Re: Submitting bugs and feature requests

When you open a case and it is troubleshot, the engineer will open a bug if it does not work the way it should.

On the support site there is an Ideas portal that allows you to submit a request.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

I've discovered a few bugs related to the use of special characters in profile names in Aruba OS. I never called support because I figured the issue out. I'll submit an email to TAC next time I come across an issue.
If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users.

Speaking of the support site, I can't login today:

A critical error has occurred.
INVALID_SESSION_ID: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session

Anyone else having this issue?

Guru Elite

We have opened a support ticket.  We will update you when it is resolved.

Colin Joseph

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

For feature requests, check out the Ideas section here.  You can post suggestions for Documentation, Community Features, Products, Training and Certification and Airhead Events.

Guru Elite

Login to support side should work now.

Colin Joseph

Working!  Thanks.

Frequent Contributor II

Sorry to resurrect an old thread.

Has anyone made a feature request that has been implemented? I've made several in the past and was curious if there was anecdotal evidence to indicate the number of points an idea would need before it caught the attention of a developer and made it into a release candidate.

Thanks,

Rosei

Just recently they implemented a way to specify source tacacs IP on a
mobility access switch. This is something that I requested among others I'm
sure. They also implemented scheduled reboot.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: