Community Feedback

last person joined: yesterday 

How is the community doing? Do you have any questions or feedback related for the Airheads Community team? This is the place to let us know.
Expand all | Collapse all

Webinars.. where?

This thread has been viewed 9 times
  • 1.  Webinars.. where?

MVP
    Posted Feb 03, 2016 03:52 AM

So I wanted to see a webinar I missed.

Pretty much every webinar we're told that the webinar will be made available online, but is there a central area where I can see and revisit all of them?

If there isn't a place where the webinars are brought together and published.. any chance of setting this up?

• 2.  RE: Webinars.. where?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 03, 2016 03:57 AM
    Koen,

I sent an email off to Dave who hosts the webinars and will post back when I hear back from him.

• 3.  RE: Webinars.. where?
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 03, 2016 06:48 AM
    Heya Koen- which webinar is this? Is this the one of last week with Herman on Encryption? If so this will be posted on the Arubapedia for Partners Technical Climb webinar page. We have there all the past recordings and slide decks :)

• 4.  RE: Webinars.. where?

MVP
    Posted Feb 03, 2016 07:37 AM

That one is still fresh in memory, but I noticed on the blog a "ClearPass and Check Point Integration - Network security without compromise" one I didn't see untill too late.

I did now find Hermans Encryption webinar there where you said, but it seems to be the only one there. 

• 5.  RE: Webinars.. where?
    Best Answer

Posted Feb 03, 2016 08:26 AM

Here is a recording of the Network Security Without Compromise webinar

There is also a Solution Brief and Tech Note

• 6.  RE: Webinars.. where?

MVP
    Posted Feb 03, 2016 08:46 AM

Thanks clembo. That solves my immediate need.

Still might be usefull to have all/most webinars hosted somewhere people can actualy find them again later though. 

• 7.  RE: Webinars.. where?

Posted Dec 09, 2019 03:57 AM

Hi, it's seems we are created links to AH webinar on the corp website :

https://www.arubanetworks.com/en-gb/resources/webinars/

I agree, we can do really better ...

• 8.  RE: Webinars.. where?

Posted Feb 02, 2017 06:34 AM

Hi,

I am almost sure I saw a page here on Airheads with links to quite a few webinars, but am failing to find it again (feel dumb for not saving the link somewhere!). Any chance of someone from Aruba looking it up? Thanks.

Regards,

NesaM