Community Feedback

last person joined: yesterday 

How is the community doing? Do you have any questions or feedback related for the Airheads Community team? This is the place to let us know.
Expand all | Collapse all

layout needs fixing

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  layout needs fixing

MVP
    Posted Feb 07, 2012 08:05 AM

Can we please do something about the layout of these forums?

I've attached a screenshot of how horrible the current layout is when watched on a 1280x800 resolution as what I'm stuck with.

Why is the username allowed to take up twice the space of the subject?

Is that blob on the right realy needed? Check for display resolution if needed and get rid of it on crappy resolutions as mine. If it realy is 'needed', why not use the full width of my screen then?

Do we even care who opened a topic?

layout.png

• 2.  RE: layout needs fixing

Posted Feb 07, 2012 10:10 AM

The layout doesn't look any better on 1680x1050.  We've been complaining about the layout since last year so I don't think they're going to do anything about it at this point.

This darn blue text is still killing my eyes as well.

• 3.  RE: layout needs fixing

Posted Feb 07, 2012 01:10 PM

Thanks for the feedback.  We've made some fixes over the last few months which has helped some.  However seems like there are still issues out there.  We'll continue to work on optimizing the layout, thanks for your patience. Please continue to post here on things you see that are amiss and we'll address it.

Best,
    Jeanie

• 4.  RE: layout needs fixing

MVP
    Posted Feb 07, 2012 04:56 PM

Yea, even at 2560x1600 it still looks horrible. :smileysad: Realy.. that blob on the right needs to go if you keep insisting on wasting usfull space of my screen.

Let it appear when there's news to tell sure, but at least give an option to have it clicked away so the actual forum can take up that space.

layout2560x1600.png