Community Matters Blog

2017 Community MVPs

Super Contributor II

It’s that time of year again!

First off I would like to thank everyone for their fantastic work in 2016. We were able to welcome over 10K new Airheads last year! That combined with your ability to ask great questions, give clear solutions, and overall engagement of the community has made this one of the best networking communities. 

If you are unfamiliar with our MVP program, it is our community program designed to thank our power users for their contributions in 2016. There are 4 ranks. MVP,  MVP Expert, MVP Guru, and MVP Guru Elite. Depending on the amount of posts, kudos, and accepted solutions, an Airheads MVP can be placed into one of those 4 ranks.  

It is my pleasure to welcome in the new class of MVPs

MVP

MVP Expert

MVP Guru

And last but not least…. The community wouldn’t be what it is today without these guys. 

MVP Guru Elite

If you have any questions about the MVP program or becoming and MVP dont be afraid to reach out to me or leave a comment. All new MVPs, be on the lookout for an email from me with more details. I hope to chat with you soon. 

Thanks Again Everyone! 

Comments
MVP

Congratulations everyone!!

MVP

Nice!!!

Congrats to all MVPS!!!

Cheers

Carlos

MVP

Somehow I think Srynearson isn't too fond of the MVP expert rank. We seem pretty small compared :P

Seriously though. Happy to be included and congratulations to all!

Guest Blogger

Boom!

MVP

Good morning community ! 

i'm very proud to be part of the MVP Community ! i would like to thanks all the contributors and all the guys here !!

+

MVP

Congrats everyone! Happy to still be an MVP! 

Aruba Employee

Proud and happy to be part of the MVP Community. Congrats to each and everyone. :)

MVP

Asa_Ruba_Logo.png

THANK U ALL!

Knowledge-is-Power.jpg

Occasional Contributor II

Concratz everybody!!!!

Super Contributor II

@koen Thanks for pointing that out. :-P fixed

MVP

Hi Again, 

I've got a question... or an idea :)

Is it possible to get a private threat in order to introduce ourself each other ? 

It could be a great idea to know a little bit better the MVP 2017 community !

We could share our job, skills, location.... and more... 

I don't know but it could be possible that a MVP live no so far from my place....

For Example, i don't know how many MVP lives in France for example....

What do you think about it ?

We are a team this year....and i like to know the members of my team :)

Congrats again to all !!

MVP

Michael-dc: wait a few days untill Srynearson gets arround to fixing your access... :-)

MVP

oh ok :) it on the plan :) got it :)

Occasional Contributor II

maybe you guys should get a seperate Airheads group that is closed only access for the MVP?

MVP

;)

mvp.jpg

MVP

Okay :) got it !

MVP

Untitled-2.png

MVP

Happy to be a part of the MVP community, thanks!

MVP

Happy to be an MVP, many thanks AirHead

MVP

Awesome! 5 years in a row! Boom!

MVP

Has anyone or everyone received a goodie bag? I know I received an email about one, but not sure if they've been sent out yet or not.

MVP

I have not recived it yet

MVP

me neither

MVP

Me neither too...

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Read all about it! If it’s happening now, it’s in the community.

Check out the latest blogs from your community team, the community experts and other industry sources.
Top Kudoed Posts