The mobility event of the year returns with APAC Atmosphere 2016! Join over 1,000 industry experts at the Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre in Singapore as they discover how connectivity is reshaping enterprise.
Learn from experts in the mobility community as we
* Explore new technology to help build your digital workplace
* Learn new features and third party integration with Aruba products
* Uncover in-depth insights about ClearPass, AirWave, Meridian and more during any of our five hands on training sessions
For the attendees, it’s not just about the presentations there is plenty of time to relax and connect with their peers, Aruba executives and experts during numerous breaks and at the Tech Playground.
Notable Keynote Sessions
Get ready as we dive into the driving forces behind evolving into a digital workplace and new innovations with the following keynotes:
* Dominic Orr, President of Aruba where he examines how Mobile, Cloud and IoT are driving the shift to a new model of connectivity.
* Keerti Melkote, Founder and CTO of Aruba, leads a series of live demonstrations that reveal the power, flexibility and illustrate the vital role Aruba technologies play in defining ‘how tomorrow moves’
* Donna Grothjan, VP of Worldwide Channels of Aruba, shares new business opportunities brought forth for Aruba’s partners during our Partners’ general sessions.
In addition there are 50+ technical breakout sessions including hand-on labs, workshops and more around all Aruba technology areas. Airhead attendees can also sign up for fundamental technical training sessions, choose from WLAN, ClearPass, AirWave, Mobility or Meridian/BLE fundamentals.
Please check any of the following sources for event updates:
Hope to see you there!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.