Blogs

Announcing the Airheads Challenge Game

By alc posted Mar 11, 2013 03:04 PM

Want to test your knowledge on mobility, Wi-Fi and all things related to Aruba Networks? Check out the newly launched “Airheads Challenge” game on the community homepage!

ac profile.jpg

How does it work?

The Airheads Challenge game consists of a series of quizzes related to content available on the Aruba website, Airheads Community and at the Airheads Conference. Play the game to test your knowledge on mobility, Wi-Fi and the Airheads Social community.  The more questions you get right, the more points you earn. Compete with your colleagues for some great prizes and bragging rights!

Airheads Challenge is open to all community members, but additional unlock codes will be announced exclusively at the Airheads Conference in Las Vegas. To play the game, simply go to the community home page and click on the “Game On” banner on the right hand column. You can also play the game directly in the embedded game window. Please make sure that you are logged into the community, and that the first name and last name fields in your user profile are filled out correctly.

We hope you enjoy a little friendly competition with other community members while having fun with this online quiz game. Good luck to everyone. Game on!

For additional information on the Airheads Challenge game, please take a look at the contest Terms and Condition document here.

5 comments

Comments

Jul 13, 2019 12:40 PM

That's really cognitive information to know about such a indomitable and concrete stuffs. I stolidly respect that effort and hope to keep the good work as same as always. Thank you for being so workaholic, it has server us the way we want. Indeed , grateful to you.

Mar 18, 2013 02:31 PM

We will announce the Airheads Challenge winners after validating all the winner scores for compliance with our rules, please stay tuned this week for annoucements!!

Mar 14, 2013 05:23 PM

alc,

Thank you so much I'm good to go. My IE9 version I believe was not capable with the HTML5. So I had to download Chrome and perfect it worked.

Mar 13, 2013 06:54 PM

Hi jlujan32,

Are you using a HTML5 capable browser? Can you see the embedded game window below the streaming event banner?

Mar 13, 2013 06:43 PM

I keep trying to start my Airheads Challenge game on, but I can't click on the logo to start the game? Is it not fully active right now?