By James Plouffe, CISSP, Lead Solutions Architect - ServiceConnect, MobileIron Product and Ecosystem
MobileIron is thrilled to be sponsoring Aruba Atmosphere once again. It’s been a big year for Digital Transformation in general and enterprise mobility in particular. There is a lot to catch up on so we hope you’ll visit the Technology Keynote featuring Vittorio Viarengo, our VP of Marketing for a “fire-side chat” about all things cloud and mobile. We’re also hosting breakout sessions covering the latest trends in mobile security and we’ll be in the Tech Playground talking about some tips and tricks for leveraging the integration of MobileIron EMM and Aruba ClearPass to make your digital transformation smooth and secure. You won’t need ALE and Meridian to find us, here’s everything you need to know:
- MobileIron VP of Marketing Vittorio Viarengo will join Keerti Melkote, Aruba’s founder and CTO, on stage for a “fire-side chat” along with Palo Alto Networks to discuss insights Networking and Security products can provide. Vittorio will focus on the importance of securing mobile devices in the Enterprise, benefits of a native user experience, and user privacy concerns.
- Wednesday, March 9th at 8:30 am – The Chelsea
- Breakout Session - Change is Constant: The Zen of Mobile Security Using Adaptive Trust
- This session for an overview of the evolving threat landscape and detailed of discussion of how to leverage the integration between MobileIron EMM and Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager to build a coordinated and adaptive mobility defense that lets you empower your employees without compromising security. We will cover key findings from the latest MobileIron Mobile Security and Risk Report and technical recommendations for successful deployments.
- Wednesday, March 9th at 1:45pm-3:00 pm in Gracia Ballroom 7, and
- Thursday, March 10th at 8:45am-10:00 am in Condesa 9
- Tech Playground Session – A quick but strong dose of tech tips covering techniques for provisioning of mobile endpoints using Aruba ClearPass Onboard and MobileIron Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) to strengthen authentication, as well as demonstrating some advanced configurations to improve network and endpoint security by leveraging the integration between the platforms to dynamically update EMM policies and initiate EMM actions.
- Monday, March 7th at 6:45 pm - 7:00 pm
- Tuesday, March 8th at 8:00 pm - 8:15 pm
Don’t forget to stop by the MobileIron booth#3 to be entered for a chance to win a GoPro Hero4.
Safe travels, we look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.