Calling all Airheads! Here is your opportunity to take the stage in your own breakout session and share your experience and knowledge with a like-minded audience hungry for your insight.
Are an innovator in the field of networking, security, IOT, mobility or the cloud? Then submit your session for a chance to share your insights with Atmosphere's community of mobility-focused customers, partners, prospects, executives and media attendees!
Topics allowed for submission are not explicitly centered on products. If you have an idea on general 802.11 then we want to hear it. Same can be said if you have an idea on how to integrate your Amazon Echo with your Airwave server. Cliché alert… The sky is the limit for your ideas on the topic for a session. Tell us what you have, more than likely we want to hear about it! If you have an idea and you are concerned with the topic aligning with the outlined tracks the reach out to (email@example.com) we will get your topic aligned exactly where it needs to go.
To further sweeten the deal if your presentation is chosen then you will receive a complementary pass to Atmosphere 17’ in Nashville, TN.
Now for some fine print and timelines:
Submission Process and Requirements:
Each submission will be vetted by Aruba experts based on content, completeness of session vision, speaker merits, relevance to track and audience, and relevance to conference goals and theme. Please submit proposals as early as possible. Aruba reserves the right to close the call for papers early if a sufficient number of quality submissions are received.
- Submissions that highlight real-world experience and best practices using Aruba's products and solutions, and that align to conference tracks will be given priority.
- Call for Papers submissions must be made by the actual presenter. Submissions from third parties, such as PR firms or speaker representatives on behalf of a potential speaker or speaking team, will not be accepted.
- Aruba does not accept product- or vendor-related pitches. Presentations that appear to be products or services will not be considered.
- Speakers may submit more than one proposal, but each proposal must be submitted via a separate submission form.
- Individuals submitting a proposal will receive an email receipt of the submission. After selection decisions have been made, submitters will receive an email confirmation of acceptance or rejection.
- Speakers will be contacted with any questions about their presentations.
Detailed Write-Up of Presentation
A detailed write-up of your presentation in either Microsoft Word or PDF format will be required if your submission is accepted. The actual presentation slides in Microsoft PowerPoint format are not required, unless they are readily available at the time of submission.
Tracks for Atmosphere 2017
- Digital Workplace Foundation: Innovate to simplify
- Digital Workplace Services: Work Smarter Not Harder
- Securing Your Wired, Wireless & IOT Networks with ClearPass
- Innovations in Smart Spaces and Operational Technologies with Indoor Location Services and IoT
- The New Network Architecture: Public Cloud, Private Cloud, and On-Premises
Below you will find the information required* for your submission:
- Presenter Name(s)*
- Company Name*
- Company Address*
- Phone Number*
- Email Address*
- Brief Presenter Biography (500 characters or fewer)*
- Presentation Title (100 characters or fewer)*
- Abstract (250 words or fewer)*
- Track Category (select 2)*
- Optional Field: YouTube link of speaker presenting
One conference pass will be awarded. This will be for the event, Tuesday 2/21 – Thursday 2/23.
*Travel expense is not covered by the conference pass, you will need to arrange airfare and lodging.
- CFP Opens: October 24
- Submission Deadline: January 9
- Selection & Notification: January 16
- Completed Presentation for Review: February 6
- Approval of Presentation: February 13
- Upload Final Presentation: February 20
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.