Following questions were asked by our moderator during the event::
1. What mobile app eats up the most bandwidth on your network, and how do you know?
2. What bandwidth limiting do you use?
3. What tips/tricks do you use to cope with slow clients like early iPhones?
4. Are you suffering from sticky client problems, with mobile devices attached to the lobby AP?
5. When are you cutting the desk phone cord and going with UC soft clients? Which one?
Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this Twitter Chat:
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.