Hello fellow Airheads!
The Airheads Social team would like to recognize new Accepted Solutions within the community for this week. This will provide you with a list of solutions that your fellow Airheads have been posting. If you find any of the following Accepted Solutions helpful, please help recognize the solution by giving it a Kudo!
- Problem with Airplay IAP 135 solved by Tobben
- Can anyone tell me if I can limit a subset of clients to only associate to a particular SSID? solved by cappalli
- Problems getting RAP to connect to controller when RAP is on a separate NAT'd network solved by cjoseph
- Where can I find the list of DHCP clients on a controller acting as a DHCP server? solved by cjoseph
- Some elements of Master/Local config out of sync (access policy) solved by davey
- S1524 not power the 115 APs connected to it solved by Sanborn
- VAP, Profiles solved by cjoseph
- Tacacs source address solved by cappalli
- EPEAT Rating solved by jfernyc
- Port Channel quesiton & PagP solved by cappalli
- RAP licenses solved by Matt Finnie
- Clearpass Hotspot Plan Roles solved by mpoulin
- How I can get a list of users with a specific type of EAP authentication? solved by cjoseph
- Download stuck or interrupted solved by tarnold
We hope that you find this information helpful!
Displayed below you will find one of the great ideas being posted by your fellow community members, be sure to check them out! If you see an idea that you like, please support the idea by giving it a Kudos!
If you have an idea of your own that you would like to submit or to view more ideas from previous weeks, please visit the Idea Exchange section of the community.
To mark a reply to your topic as the accepted solution, look in the lower right corner of the post and click on "Accept as Solution". For reference, see the following image. Please note: you can only mark replies to your own topics as the accepted solution.
When posting an issue on the community, please be sure to mark the post that resolved your issue as an “Accepted Solution”!
- Your Airheads Social Community Team
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.