Hello fellow Airheads!
The Airheads Social team would like to recognize new Accepted Solutions within the community for this week. This will provide you with a list of solutions that your fellow Airheads have been posting. If you find any of the following Accepted Solutions helpful, please help recognize the solution by giving it a Kudo!
- SSL Certificate generation/installation issue solved by Amjad Abdullah
- Configuring my first box, vrrp and redundancy questions solved by cjoseph
- PoE Power to Both Ports on AP-225 solved by cjoseph
- Master-Redundancy and wired access clients solved by MarcosSemida
- How can I get telnet access to a RAP? I am getting permission denied. solved by cjoseph
- Does a RAP need to download it's config from a master controller?solved by cjoseph
- ClearPess Guest System Requirement solved by tarnold
- ArubaOS 6.1 vs. 6.2 vs. 6.3?solved by cappalli
- Cisco WLC7.4 + AirWave7.7.8 | 2 questions. solved by cjoseph
- IAP 175 and Ant-90solved by clukas
- setting up centralized lic on controller solved by cjoseph
- Problems with role derivation in 802.1X authentication on a remote AP solved by cjoseph
- automatic registration with controller solved by mate78
- Device Name not showing on CPPM solved by clembo
- AP System Profiles solved by cjoseph
- Client Match For .11n AP solved by pmonardo
- RAP eth0 (no config) directly connected to cable modem solved by cjoseph
- Upgrade from Amigopod to Clearpass Guest solved by cjoseph
- Controller Vlan Operation State down solved by cjoseph
- Anyone used a rap-3 with a usb air card%3F I can%27t find any documentation... solved by cappalli
We hope that you find this information helpful!
Displayed below you will find one of the great idea's being posted by your fellow community members, be sure to check them out! If you see an idea that you like, please support the idea by giving it a Kudos!
If you have an idea of your own that you would like to submit or to view more ideas from previous weeks, please visit the Idea Exchange section of the community.
To mark a reply to your topic as the accepted solution, look in the lower right corner of the post and click on "Accept as Solution". For reference, see the following image. Please note: you can only mark replies to your own topics as the accepted solution.
When posting an issue on the community, please be sure to mark the post that resolved your issue as an
- Your Airheads Social Community Team
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.