Hello fellow Airheads!
The Airheads Social team would like to recognize new Accepted Solutions within the community for this week. This will provide you with a list of solutions that your fellow Airheads have been posting. If you find any of the following Accepted Solutions helpful, please help recognize the solution by giving it a Kudo!
- Instant – special roaming scenario solved by NightShade1
- Can’t see IOS Onboard device solved by aakmit
- Upgrade from airwave 7.4.4 to 7.6.2 in VMware solved by rgin
- New Local Radius / dot1x solved by r.ertel
- IOS devices can connect after certificate has been revoke solved by cjoseph
- Airwave and ClearPass Demo Setup solved by rgin
- Allow only echo replies solved by cjoseph and thecompnerd
- Windows Machines will not connect! solved by cjoseph
- VIA Controller Redundancy solved by vpatil
- NG Firewall solved by nerve
- Moving a master controller, then dot1x clients can’t authenticate. Machine authentication issue? solved by clembo
- Graphing connected users solved by cjoseph
- ARUBA 800 – What’s the last OS version??? Solved by boneyard
- Clearpass cluster traffic / firewall solved by cjoseph
- Seperating Guest and Corp traffic solved by cjoseph
- Machine Authentication Cache Issue solved by cjoseph
- Posture Checking with EAP-TLS solved by ELiasz
- Windows Fast Reconnect & ClearPass solved by cjoseph
We hope that you find this information helpful!
This week we will begin displaying some of the great idea's being posted by your fellow community members, be sure to check them out! If you see an idea that you like, please support the idea by giving it a Kudos!
- Clearpass – Change secret question and answer submitted by andrea.consadori
- Flash LEDs in Instant submitted by AgentEd
- Diagnostics for RADIUS Auth in Instant submitted by AgentEd
- Need a way to recover an Instant deployment if the VC is not accessible submitted by lee_d_m
- Create Aliases in Instant submitted by AgentEd
If you have an idea of your own that you would like to submit or to view more ideas from previous weeks, please visit the Idea Exchange section of the community.
To mark a reply to your topic as the accepted solution, look in the lower right corner of the post and click on "Accept as Solution". For reference, see the following image. Please note: you can only mark replies to your own topics as the accepted solution.
When posting an issue on the community, please be sure to mark the post that resolved your issue as an “Accepted Solution”!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.