Weekly Highlights – 02/13/2013
Weekly Highlights – 02/13/2013
Hello fellow Airheads!
The Airheads Social team would like to recognize new Accepted Solutions within the community for this week. This will provide you with a list of solutions that your fellow Airheads have been posting. If you find any of the following Accepted Solutions helpful, please help recognize the solution by giving it a Kudo!
- Google Nexus 7 connects but will not show in user table solved by tpelley
- Authentication solved by clembo
- AMP issue solved by rgin and BillMaguire
- Disable Traps on S3500 solved by erickyruz
- NPS and Certifications solved by clembo
- Master / Local Question solved by clembo
- Aruba shared & distributed License solved by cjoseph
- Problem with RAP solved by kdisc98
- Submitting bugs and feature requests solved by cjoseph
- Mesh OS solved by clukas
- Self Service Reset Password solved by jsolb
- Datapath Session Table – AOS 126.96.36.199 solved by andrea.consadori
- Airwave and Instant AP solved by kdisc98
- Access Tracker – filtering doesn’t work solved by hartcy
- How do you delete Mac address from db solved by clembo
- AirGroup and ClearPass Guest solved by hrobers
- Another Android Connection Problem solved by sky1174
- Connecting AP’s over an MPLS cloud to the controller solved by kdisc98
- Trigger based on channel changes solved by Ryan
- Aruba MST200 Config Guide solved by clukas
- ClearPass Guest networking info solved by cjoseph
- RAP management by USA or ROW controllers solved by kdisc98
- 7210 – stops responding solved by cgolden07
- URL Filtering and Guest Access solved by RR8
- Captive Portal: Default Website Redirection solved by cjoseph and WorlisMan
We hope that you find this information helpful!
Displayed below you will find some of the great idea's being posted by your fellow community members, be sure to check them out! If you see an idea that you like, please support the idea by giving it a Kudos!!
- Network deployment scenarios | Firewall needed open ports info – RAP or CAP Aruba Controller submitted by kdisc98
- Airmesh debug documentation submitted by andrea.consadori
- Debug over dot interface in promiscuous mode on airmesh devices submitted by andrea.consadori
- Ids function on airmesh devices submitted by andrea.consadori
- Antip2p and url filtering feature in iap and meshos submitted by andrea.consadori
- Email report from controller submitted by andrea.consadori
- Diagnose radius auth from msr product submitted by andrea.consadori
- Channel visualization in Airwave submitted by Ryan
- Airwave configuration features submitted by m.pompe
- Channel statistics by standard submitted by keith_kent
If you have an idea of your own that you would like to submit or to view more ideas from previous weeks, please visit the Idea Exchange section of the community.
To mark a reply to your topic as the accepted solution, look in the lower right corner of the post and click on "Accept as Solution". For reference, see the following image. Please note: you can only mark replies to your own topics as the accepted solution.
When posting an issue on the community, please be sure to mark the post that resolved your issue as an “Accepted Solution”!
- Your Airheads Social Community Team
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.