Weekly Highlights – 02/27/2013
Weekly Highlights – 02/27/2013
Hello fellow Airheads!
The Airheads Social team would like to recognize new Accepted Solutions within the community for this week. This will provide you with a list of solutions that your fellow Airheads have been posting. If you find any of the following Accepted Solutions helpful, please help recognize the solution by giving it a Kudo!
- AP105 as Rap rebootstrapping solved by Giles Scott
- Roaming with Spectralink 8440 solved by Johan.Forsberg
- Access to internal network – VIA solved by ropo
- AP booting process solved by NightShade1
- AP 65 how to access solved by clembo
- Wireless Phones solved by kdisc98
- IP address assignment in multiple VLAN – VAP environment-Bridge mode solved by cjoseph
- This is the only way to use bandwith contract solved by kdisc98
- Report Filtered by Role solved by clembo
- Different AAA profile applied to different tunnels solved by Giles Scott
- Group Templates solved by rgin
- AP-135 configuration without controller? solved by kdisc98
- How I can configure one rule for destination Nat in IAP solved by kdisc98
- Create Fingerprints solved by cjoseph
- ACCP code level change solved by cleach
- Software Matrix solved by kdisc98
- Aruba 800 controller – error role authenticated is unknown after factory reset solved by outonalimb
- Tekkeon for AP-105 solved by kdisc98
- ArubaOS version for AP solved by kdisc98
- 18.104.22.168-AirGroup solved by Giles Scott
- LAR-1 & LAR-24 solved by clukas
- IAP-175 and IAP-93 in same cluster solved by kdisc98
- IAP-105 + users logs solved by kdisc98
- 22.214.171.124 or 126.96.36.199 solved by matti
- Guest users from local controller not redirecting to captive portal solved by clembo
- Integration of Aruba with OPERA Property Management System solved by kdisc98
- Welcome page question solved by kdisc98
- 11n A2400 controller solved by kdisc98
- Can IAP105’s be in the same cluster as IAP104’s solved by clembo
- Instant Access Rules – Access to Only One Local Server solved by PeteMc
We hope that you find this information helpful!
Displayed below you will find some of the great idea's being posted by your fellow community members, be sure to check them out! If you see an idea that you like, please support the idea by giving it a Kudos!
- Instant AP VRD submitted by NightShade1
- Multi-language for ClearPass Guest submitted by Boxcar
- MSR 1200 and client features submitted by andrea.consadori
- Amigopod / ClearPass Support for ISO-8859-1 characters in SMS services submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- ClearPass – Create Endpoint Fingerprints submitted by thecompnerd
If you have an idea of your own that you would like to submit or to view more ideas from previous weeks, please visit the Idea Exchange section of the community.
To mark a reply to your topic as the accepted solution, look in the lower right corner of the post and click on "Accept as Solution". For reference, see the following image. Please note: you can only mark replies to your own topics as the accepted solution.
When posting an issue on the community, please be sure to mark the post that resolved your issue as an “Accepted Solution”!
- Your Airheads Social Community Team
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.