Hello fellow Airheads!
The Airheads Social team would like to recognize new Accepted Solutions within the community for this week. This will provide you with a list of solutions that your fellow Airheads have been posting. If you find any of the following Accepted Solutions helpful, please help recognize the solution by giving it a Kudo!
- IAP Role based access changes to Network Based solved by jrwhitehead
- AP 93’s are unable to be provisioned solved by cjoseph
- Chromebooks and EAP-GTC solved by ddipert
- Amigopod code creation report solved by amigodave
- ClearPass and AD users authentication solved by Mario12
- Tunnel Authentication traffic, bridge the other traffics: split-tunnel or bridge mode? solved by nbarbin
- SNMP support in Instant AP Virtual Controller solved by jrwhitehead
- Painting Aruba ant-16 solved by oharms
- W-620 chaos solved by The.racking.monkey
- 802.1x machine authentication stops working solved by xdrewpjx
- Can I allow local auth. From the CLI? solved by zshusveti
- Where is the Airwave Management Client (AMC)? solved by kjacobs and rgin
- Aruba AP-93 continuously reboot solved by msmgll87
- Secondary 3200 for failover, licensing question solved by kdisc98
- Lose internet connection when I plug in a loopback connector to an adjacent port solved by bigtone
- Dividing a purchased AP license bundle solved by clembo
- No record of client? solved by rgin
- Installing server certificate and all the intermediate chain for CA Authorities solved by jgarciav
- Reboot after installing licenses?? solved by clembo
- Import server, CA certificate solved by clembo
- ECCN number and HS Code for AP-105 solved by oharms
We hope that you find this information helpful!
Displayed below you will find some of the great idea's being posted by your fellow community members, be sure to check them out! If you see an idea that you like, please support the idea by giving it a Kudos!
- Virtual Controller on Instant IAPs submitted by rwalls
- Aruba Technical webinars for Partners! submitted by NightShade1
If you have an idea of your own that you would like to submit or to view more ideas from previous weeks, please visit the Idea Exchange section of the community.
To mark a reply to your topic as the accepted solution, look in the lower right corner of the post and click on "Accept as Solution". For reference, see the following image. Please note: you can only mark replies to your own topics as the accepted solution.
When posting an issue on the community, please be sure to mark the post that resolved your issue as an “Accepted Solution”!
- Your Airheads Social Community Team
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.