Hello fellow Airheads!
The Airheads Social team would like to recognize new Accepted Solutions within the community for this week. This will provide you with a list of solutions that your fellow Airheads have been posting. If you find any of the following Accepted Solutions helpful, please help recognize the solution by giving it a Kudo!
- Can the Virtual Controler act with the VC-IP solved by SethFiermonti
- Guest wireless access is dropping out after 4 hours. solved by cjoseph
- Using ClearPass to authenticte user against Active Directory. solved by victorfabian
- Reduce the refresh time for the waiting timeof the Sponsor confirmation. solved by victorfabian
- RAP-3's coming up as air monitors after 22.214.171.124 upgrade. solved by victorfabian
- Open SSL Bug solved by victorfabian
- Aruba 620 - maximum number of users in internal database solved by cjoseph
- Upgrade controler os solved by victorfabian
- New to AirWave need some help!! solved by Fahad
- CLI commands for AP 275 solved by bodinayaked
- Heartbleed problem I have be asked to just use the CLI and disable the webgui solved by cjoseph
- Airwave licensing questions solved by cappalli
- Controller, Captive Portal, ClearPass, AppleTv Question solved by cappalli
- AirWave and nested groups solved by cjoseph
- AP-ANT-16 warehouse application solved by cjoseph
- Headless Authenticaion in CPPM 6.3 Guest solved by cappalli
- How can I change the IP address of one of the APs once they are managed by a controller? solved by olino
- Is it possible to use ActiveSync as an Authorization Source in ClearPass solved by cjoseph
- Insight reports with 2 rules solved by Boxcar
- how to i upgrade firmware from AOS 126.96.36.199 to AOS 188.8.131.52? solved by clembo
- STA-Type Clarification solved by victorfabian
- Configure IPSEC retries to be 0 via console? solved by zalion0
We hope that you find this information helpful!
Be sure to check out some of the great idea's being posted by your fellow community members! If you see an idea that you like, please support the idea by giving it a Kudos!
If you have an idea of your own that you would like to submit or to view more ideas from previous weeks, please visit the Idea Exchange section of the community.
To mark a reply to your topic as the accepted solution, look in the lower right corner of the post and click on "Accept as Solution". For reference, see the following image. Please note: you can only mark replies to your own topics as the accepted solution.
When posting an issue on the community, please be sure to mark the post that resolved your issue as an “Accepted Solution”!
- Your Airheads Social Community Team
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.