Hello fellow Airheads!
The Airheads Social team would like to recognize new Accepted Solutions within the community for this week. This will provide you with a list of solutions that your fellow Airheads have been posting. If you find any of the following Accepted Solutions helpful, please help recognize the solution by giving it a Kudo!
- CISCO and ClearPass "could not determine role id for user clearpass" solved by andrea
- Can someone explain to me how does the session access-lists work with the type "name"? solved by cappalli
- A651 loses its internal AP solved by SteveDowling
- Clearpass 5K Appliance solved by tarnold
- captive portal redirection hangs after authentication solved by cjoseph
- 802.11h wierdness solved by sriram.subrama…
- Voice VLAN priorities with IAP-105 Istant solved by sriram.subrama…
- what is the difference between SSID and BSSID? solved by cjoseph
- ClearPass Guest Control Who Can Sponsor solved by clembo
- Onboarding iOS Device "Profile Installation Failed" on ClearPass 6.2.6 solved by clembo
- Question about role assignment for radius authenticated users. solved by cjoseph
- Multiple VIA roles at the same time? solved by cjoseph
- guest access solved by victorfabian
- limit bonjour traffic based on device location solved by cappalli
- os 6.3 and user limit solved by victorfabian
- Timestamp 1999-12-31 solved by cjoseph
We hope that you find this information helpful!
Be sure to check out some of the great idea's being posted by your fellow community member! If you see an idea that you like, please support the idea by giving it a Kudos!
If you have an idea of your own that you would like to submit or to view more ideas from previous weeks, please visit the Idea Exchange section of the community.
To mark a reply to your topic as the accepted solution, look in the lower right corner of the post and click on "Accept as Solution". For reference, see the following image. Please note: you can only mark replies to your own topics as the accepted solution.
When posting an issue on the community, please be sure to mark the post that resolved your issue as an “Accepted Solution”!
- Your Airheads Social Community Team
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.