Hello fellow Airheads!
The Airheads Social team would like to recognize new Accepted Solutions within the community for this week. This will provide you with a list of solutions that your fellow Airheads have been posting. If you find any of the following Accepted Solutions helpful, please help recognize the solution by giving it a Kudo!
- Set Specific Channel on AP-105 solved by cjoseph
- Clearpass Guest Accounts solved by jfernyc
- User Roles - Authenticated solved by victorfabian
- Boot Partition ArubaOS 6.1 solved by cappalli
- Licensing question solved byclembo
- Can Aruba Controller able to kick-off Wireless User at a scheduled time of the day? solved by cjoseph
- what setting allows the rap-3wn to boot without requiring an active connection on e0%3F solved by cjoseph
- ClearPass Policy Manager Profiling solved by cappalli
- Clearpass round robin to AD servers solved by Ryan
- 2048 bits cert for guest access on arubaos 5.x? solved by cjoseph
- Instant GUI service constantly restarting in Airwave AMP 7.7.5 solved by rgin
- Windows 8.1 Onboard Support solved by tarnold
- Clearpass Onboarding by IT admins only, not by employees solved by clembo
- Spectrum Load Balancing on Instant solved by victorfabian
- clearpass how to configure EAP-MD5 solved by boneyard
- clearpass configuring cisco switch data and voice vlan both with dot1x solved by boneyard
- Aruba Central Licensing Doubt solved by jfernyc
- IPAD RIGHTS AND PERMISSION solved by jfernyc
- Change ssid´s name solved by cjoseph
- Endpoints are Unknown solved by cappalli
- Clearpass hyper-v support? solved by dannyjump
- ARM Profile - When are min/max EIRP values needed solved by SethFiermonti
- IAP Multiple External Captive Portal Pages? solved by SethFiermonti
We hope that you find this information helpful!
Be sure to check out some of the great idea's being posted by your fellow community members! If you see an idea that you like, please support the idea by giving it a Kudos!
If you have an idea of your own that you would like to submit or to view more ideas from previous weeks, please visit the Idea Exchange section of the community.
To mark a reply to your topic as the accepted solution, look in the lower right corner of the post and click on "Accept as Solution". For reference, see the following image. Please note: you can only mark replies to your own topics as the accepted solution.
When posting an issue on the community, please be sure to mark the post that resolved your issue as an “Accepted Solution”!
- Your Airheads Social Community Team
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.