Hello fellow Airheads!
The Airheads Social team would like to recognize new Accepted Solutions within the community for the week. This will provide you with a list of solutions that your fellow Airheads have been posting. If you find any of the following Accepted Solutions helpful, please help recognize the solution by giving it a Kudo!
- How to backup RAP white list? solved by cjoseph
- IP mobility, but not exactly? solved by cjoseph
- Disable an SSID from a particular radio solved by cjoseph
- Airwaves certification solved by rgin
- High channel utilization solved by cjoseph
- Non wifi interference solved by cjoseph and clembo
- Roaming between aps solved by cjoseph
- Ticket limit for captive portal solved by NightShade1
- Is the 512 leases limit is also for the VPN leases / RAP assigned addresses? Solved by cjoseph
- Adding a Vlan to existing trunk between a 6000 and Cisco 6509 solved by mnarine
- AP-105 command line configuration solved by cjoseph
- Huawei E392u-12 and RAP5 solved by joakimroe
We hope that you find this information helpful!
To mark a reply to your topic as the accepted solution, look in the lower right corner of the post and click on "Accept as Solution". For reference, see the following image. Please note: you can only mark replies to your own topics as the accepted solution.
When posting an issue on the community, please be sure to mark the post that resolved your issue as an “Accepted Solution”!
- Your Airheads Social Community Team
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.