Hello fellow Airheads!
The Airheads Social team would like to recognize new Accepted Solutions within the community for this week. This will provide you with a list of solutions that your fellow Airheads have been posting. If you find any of the following Accepted Solutions helpful, please help recognize the solution by giving it a Kudo!
- Bridged-mode: Roles and Radius accounting solved by cjoseph
- IAP and DHCP, L2 forwarding but no NAT solved by SethFiermonti
- roaming / does not associate with closer AP solved by cjoseph
- Transfer local user database from controller to Clearpass? solved by The.racking.mo…
- Trying to Bridge between two buildings solved by Dave_Stem
- Can't acces ton Management after Upgrade solved by cappalli
- Upgrade from AMP 7.3.5 to 7.7.6 on a separate physical server solved by rgin
- Site Survey in an ARM/Client Match/Hand off assist world solved by cjoseph
- Extend the authentication idle timeout to more than 4.5hours (for captive guest users) solved by cjoseph
- Is this an odd issue? AP135 and AP124s only solved by richreitenauer
- LMS preemption solved by cjoseph
- Enabling routing in OmniAccess 4306G solved by sriram.subrama…
- Custom Images/Logo in Clearpass Guest Portal solved by tarnold
- Client-Match Interaction with SLB, Band-Steering, etc. solved by The.racking.mo…
- Windows 7 USB console port driver solved by cappalli
- Console Cable for CP-HW-500 solved by SethFiermonti
- AOS 6.3 - Microsoft Lync LND Plugin solved by cappalli
- Airwave iAP GUI config solved by Marcus
We hope that you find this information helpful!
Be sure to check out some of the great idea's being posted by your fellow community members! If you see an idea that you like, please support the idea by giving it a Kudos!
If you have an idea of your own that you would like to submit or to view more ideas from previous weeks, please visit the Idea Exchange section of the community.
To mark a reply to your topic as the accepted solution, look in the lower right corner of the post and click on "Accept as Solution". For reference, see the following image. Please note: you can only mark replies to your own topics as the accepted solution.
When posting an issue on the community, please be sure to mark the post that resolved your issue as an “Accepted Solution”!
- Your Airheads Social Community Team
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.