Hello fellow Airheads!
The Airheads Social team would like to recognize new Accepted Solutions within the community for this week. This will provide you with a list of solutions that your fellow Airheads have been posting. If you find any of the following Accepted Solutions helpful, please help recognize the solution by giving it a Kudo!
- Controller configuration for Instant AP VPN solved by Marcus
- Spectrum Load balancing solved by ddipert
- Import MAC address list to Aruba controller internal database solved by cjoseph
- Airwaves Sizing solved by NightShade1 and rgin
- Clearpass Guest – Self Registration question solved by cjoseph
- [Quota Based Access] solved by cjoseph
- [Whitelist MAC Address Range] solved by cjoseph
- Blocking device per category solved by cjoseph
- Request for proposal (RFP) for Aruba solved by clembo
- What does tracking vrrp / tracking master-up-time actually do? solved by cjoseph and Bob Franklin
- A post about tunneling user traffic from Aruba Controllers to an Aruba Controller solved by cjoseph
- IP Scope for IAP105 solved by NightShade1
- RAP provisioning solved by Matt Finnie
- Captive Portal for both Employee and Guest Access on Captive Portal solved by cjoseph
- As far as I know HT is enabled but my bss-table does not show this… solved by cjoseph
- Captive Portal Login Issue solved by clembo
- Redirect to Captive Portal does not work to internal dns-records solved by cjoseph
- Firewall/Mobility Restriction solved by cjoseph
We hope that you find this information helpful!
To mark a reply to your topic as the accepted solution, look in the lower right corner of the post and click on "Accept as Solution". For reference, see the following image. Please note: you can only mark replies to your own topics as the accepted solution.
When posting an issue on the community, please be sure to mark the post that resolved your issue as an “Accepted Solution”!
- Your Airheads Social Community Team
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.