Hello fellow Airheads!
The Airheads Social team would like to recognize new Accepted Solutions within the community for this week. This will provide you with a list of solutions that your fellow Airheads have been posting. If you find any of the following Accepted Solutions helpful, please help recognize the solution by giving it a Kudo!
- Do Named VLAN VSAs Work? solved by cjoseph
- Migrating RAPs to new controllers solved by cjoseph
- Aruba 640, unable to change vpn address pool solved by cjoseph
- How/What is logged/Tracked on Aruba 3400 Controller solved by vfabian
- Terminate EAP on Controller to Auth Mobile Devices solved by cjoseph
- Many authentication sources solved by cjoseph
- Clearpass Guest Captive Portal Usage solved by cjoseph
- IAP does not appear on 650 aruba controller. solved by cjoseph
- Client disconnects after master-backup failover solved bycjoseph
- Airwave Demo Platform solved by vfabian
- Dell - Aruba HELP solved by NightShade1
- do I need a license to be able to create policy and role for guest users. Solved by Nesvik
- IAP 105 convert to a campus AP solved by kdisc98
- Testing AAA test server with NPS succIessful, but windows 7 fails to connect SSID solved by fayez.e
We hope that you find this information helpful!
Displayed below you will find some of the great idea's being posted by your fellow community members, be sure to check them out! If you see an idea that you like, please support the idea by giving it a Kudos!
- List of interoperability posted by NightShade1
- Clearpass vs Documentation posted by NightShade1
- Small Switch for virtual branch office posted by NightShade1
If you have an idea of your own that you would like to submit or to view more ideas from previous weeks, please visit the Idea Exchange section of the community.
To mark a reply to your topic as the accepted solution, look in the lower right corner of the post and click on "Accept as Solution". For reference, see the following image. Please note: you can only mark replies to your own topics as the accepted solution.
When posting an issue on the community, please be sure to mark the post that resolved your issue as an “Accepted Solution”!
- Your Airheads Social Community Team
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.