Hello fellow Airheads!
The Airheads Social team would like to recognize new Accepted Solutions within the community for this week. This will provide you with a list of solutions that your fellow Airheads have been posting. If you find any of the following Accepted Solutions helpful, please help recognize the solution by giving it a Kudo!
- New AP105's keep rebooting solved by clembo
- Prevent switchs from being added to stack? solved by madjali
- AP105 with Dirty Config solved by dpatterson1976
- Captive Portal connection issue iDevices solved by clembo
- Captive portal and BYOD solved by clembo
- Question regarding rules solved by sriram.subrama…
- OS update query solved by cappalli
- Confuison regarding the Conditions in the rules ?? solved by Nesvik
- About Aruba 800 AC to upgrade software solved by cappalli
- 11 ac Access Points solved by cappalli
- show ap database from locals on 22.214.171.124 solved by cappalli
- Centralised Licensing - what happens when server fails solved by cappalli
- how could the AP 105 can locate the controller 620 through ADP ? having problem solved by Nesvik
- reset gigabit port to default solved by cjoseph
- AP´s getting dns request and then reboot solved by brunoaraujocos…
- Setting up Guest Access with problems solved by cjoseph
- How to Limit the number of clients on per AP & how to Bind MAC address on a VLAN ?? solved by Nesvik
- I want to establish the internet on the controller. Need HELP !!! solved by cjoseph
- Captive portal issue for wired users... For wireless its working fine. !!! HELP me solved by Nesvik
- Limit guests from accessing /tips solved by tarnold
We hope that you find this information helpful!
Be sure to check out some of the great idea's being posted by your fellow community members! If you see an idea that you like, please support the idea by giving it a Kudos!
If you have an idea of your own that you would like to submit or to view more ideas from previous weeks, please visit the Idea Exchange section of the community.
To mark a reply to your topic as the accepted solution, look in the lower right corner of the post and click on "Accept as Solution". For reference, see the following image. Please note: you can only mark replies to your own topics as the accepted solution.
When posting an issue on the community, please be sure to mark the post that resolved your issue as an
- Your Airheads Social Community Team
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.