Hello fellow Airheads!
The Airheads Social team would like to recognize new Accepted Solutions within the community for this week. This will provide you with a list of solutions that your fellow Airheads have been posting. If you find any of the following Accepted Solutions helpful, please help recognize the solution by giving it a Kudo!
- Complete N00b lost with new AP-135solved by RockyMountainH…
- Which mode is prefeable in band streering feature ?solved by Nesvik
- Centralized Licensing 6.3solved by eickst
- DHCP server off an 93Hsolved by cjoseph
- Using RAP-2 with "instant" (without mobility controller)???solved by clembo
- Missing Authenticated Role without PEF Licensesolved by Nesvik
- VisualRF Planner Error (offline)solved by clembo
- AP Trial Licences for 3200XMsolved by fmo
- Microsoft RADIUS; CA; Apple productssolved by cappalli
- Is grouding must for outdoor AP as well as LAR solved by kdisc98
- server derived rule for a vlansolved by cjoseph
- IP Route loop - Controller 3200XMsolved by clembo
- Help regarding BW contract & user rule to specific aaa-pofile ???solved by kdisc98
- PEAP authentication of APssolved by cappalli
- Configuring alias. Need helpsolved by Nesvik
- AP 105 keeps rebooting solved by BDeGraeve
- LDAP Auth => Aruba650 w/188.8.131.52 to MS 2008R2 solved by cjoseph
- Limit the number of device per usersolved by tarnold
- Bandwidth contracts and Traffic Management Profiles solved by cjoseph
- Question regarding Bandwidth contract. HELP solved by cjoseph
- Re-entering License Key Problem solved by clembo
- MAC authentication for wired users on controller port 1/4. Need HELP !!! solved by kdisc98
- how to apply different bandwidth on users configured in the same profile ??? Help solved by kdisc98
- How to mask ip adress of my controlleur on my captive portal solved by Nesvik
- Ap-175 Provisioning antenna gain solved by Boxcar
- License Questions solved by clembo
We hope that you find this information helpful!
Be sure to check out some of the great idea's being posted by your fellow community members. If you see an idea that you like, please support the idea by giving it a Kudos!
If you have an idea of your own that you would like to submit or to view more ideas from previous weeks, please visit the Idea Exchange section of the community.
To mark a reply to your topic as the accepted solution, look in the lower right corner of the post and click on "Accept as Solution". For reference, see the following image. Please note: you can only mark replies to your own topics as the accepted solution.
When posting an issue on the community, please be sure to mark the post that resolved your issue as an “Accepted Solution”!
- Your Airheads Social Community Team
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.