Hello fellow Airheads!
The Airheads Social team would like to recognize new Accepted Solutions within the community for this week. This will provide you with a list of solutions that your fellow Airheads have been posting. If you find any of the following Accepted Solutions helpful, please help recognize the solution by giving it a Kudo!
- AirMonitor deployment question solved by kdisc98
- Airwave and IAPs dropping randomly solved by rgin
- Switches suddenly show up as 24 port stack ports? solved by NeumontU
- Lync ALG, how? solved by turner
- Second Controller DHCP Question solved by victorfabian
- Guest Access e-mails and Office 365 solved by cappalli
- Standby publisher solved by SethFiermonti
- Captive Potal Issues solved by cjoseph
- separate services on devices solved by clembo
- Port Channeling on the Dual-Media Ports on the 7240 Mobility Controllers solved by cappalli
- Remove license solved by cappalli
- ACL's and QOS...... WTF solved by SethFiermonti
- Endpoint database against MAC spoofing solved by SethFiermonti
- Provisioning APs to do 802.1x authentication on its wired uplink solved by cappalli
- iAP - lost GUI when I updated the code solved by msabin
- ClientMatch events in Airwave 7.7.3 solved by rgin
- Bulk Conversion of IAPs to Campus APs solved by kdisc98
We hope that you find this information helpful!
Displayed below you will find one of the great idea's being posted by your fellow community members, be sure to check them out! If you see an idea that you like, please support the idea by giving it a Kudos!
If you have an idea of your own that you would like to submit or to view more ideas from previous weeks, please visit the Idea Exchange section of the community.
To mark a reply to your topic as the accepted solution, look in the lower right corner of the post and click on "Accept as Solution". For reference, see the following image. Please note: you can only mark replies to your own topics as the accepted solution.
When posting an issue on the community, please be sure to mark the post that resolved your issue as an “Accepted Solution”!
- Your Airheads Social Community Team
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.