Bulk Edit feature in Mobility Master
The bulk edit support feature enables you to do a bulk configuration in the Mobility Master.
This option helps reduce the time taken to perform configuration tasks individually. Follow the steps below to do a bulk edit:
1. In the Managed Network node hierarchy, navigate to Configuration > Tasks > Bulk configuration upload.
2. Click Download sample template.
3. Enter values in the fields provided in the template.
4. Save the file.
5. Select Browse and navigate to the path where the template is stored.
6. Click Submit.
7. Click Pending Changes.
8. In the Pending Changes window, select the check box and click Deploy changes.
When devices are added using the bulk edit feature, each template file can include up to 400 devices.