Product and Software: This article applies to all Aruba controllers and ArubaOS 2.5 and later.
The Aruba controller has two system partitions predefined to store system images and the controller can boot from one of the two partitions. The partitions are numbered as 0 and 1.
To change the boot partition, follow these steps, depending on interface you are using:
Using the web management interface:
1. Click the Maintenance tab.
2. Under Controller, click Boot Parameters.
3. For Boot Partition, select the partition number and click Apply.
Using the command line interface:
1. Login as the root user and enter the enable mode.
2. Type the following command:
boot system partition <partition ID>
Note that you can use the show image version command to check the active boot partition, version, and build strings.