Product and Software: This article applies to all RFprotect versions.
1. Stop the RFprotect Engine service.
2. Rename or delete the existing rfprotectdata.fdb file.
3. Open the RFprotect Engine Manager.
4. Start > Programs > Network Chemistry (or Aruba Networks) > RFprotect Server > RFprotect Engine Manager.
5. Click Next.
6. Select "Restore a database backup" and click Next.
7. Fill in the appropriate information for the source and destination files and click Next.
It is recommended that you keep the default location of c:\Program Files\Network Chemistry (or Aruba Networks)\RFprotect Server\RFPROTECTDATA.fdb for the destination of the newly created database.
You should see many restore messages finishing with "gbak: finishing, closing, and going home".
8. Click Finish.
9. Restart the RFprotect Engine service.