This article explains the method to change the settings of a specific AP in a Group without disturbing the configuration on other APs in the same group.
At times, there may be a requirement for changing configuration settings on few specific APs in the group without impacting other APs in the same group.
Environment: This article applies to all controller models and AOS versions.
- Navigate to Configuration> AP Configuration> AP Specific
- Click New
- Enter the AP name or choose from the drop down list
- Click Add
5. Click on the AP name
6. Click RF Management
7. Click 802.11a or 802.11g radio profile
8. Create a new profile from the drop down menu on the right.
9. Click Advance and enter the desired Transmit power.
10. Click “Adaptive Radio Management”, create a new ARM profile from the drop down and disable ARM by changingAssignment to Disable.
NOTE: Please do not choose any existing profiles from the dropdown menu as the changes made will impact all other APs using those profiles. Always create a new profile.