From the WebUI Configuration page:
1. Upload a client certificate to the controller:
Management -> Certificates -> Upload
2. Enable SSH authentication using Client public key:
Management -> General
3. Add a management user:
Management -> Administration -> Add User
On a linux machine:
- Copy the client certificate private key to the user's directory ~/.ssh/ folder
- Change its owner to the user and its access permissions to 600.
- Optionally rename it to id_rsa
- if not renamed, run the following command: "ssh -i ~/.ssh//<private key> <username>@<controller IP address>"
- You may get prompted for the private key passcode if set, and once entered you will get the controller prompt.