Using the GUI:
To Configure Time range restriction, follow these steps,
1) Navigate to Configuration > Security > Access control > Time ranges > Click Add and Enter the name.
2) Select the type as Periodic if you need the time-range on periodic basis or select Absolute based on the requirements and Mention the time range then Click on Add and apply.
3) Navigate to Configuration > Security >Firewall Policies>Add a New Policy and Enter a name.
4) Then create a policy, Map the created Time range profile then Click on Add and apply
5) Navigate to Configuration > Security >User Role > Add a new user role and Enter a name.
6) Add the created policy to the user role from the configured policy then Click on Add and apply.
7) Navigate to Security > Authentication > AAA Profiles > Add the New profile and Enter the name.
8) Click on the Created AAA Profile and Map the User roles based up on the authentication and then click on Apply.
9) Map the Created AAA Profile to the Existing VAP and then apply.