Environment- This articles is applicable for Aruba OS 5.x and above.
Answer- Product & Software : This is applicable for All VIA versions.
1. In the windows client, navigate to the Network connection.
2. Right click on the network adapter (Wired / Wireless) and click on properities.
3. Uncheck Aruba VIA driver binding for Aruba Virtual adapter as shown below.
4. Once the Aruba VIA driver is unchecked, VIA client will operate in PPP mode.
5. To verify, check if anppphelper.txt is generated as shown below.
Note : To operate VIA client in PPP mode, configuration changes in the controller is not required.