Product and Software: This article applies to all RFprotect versions.
You need the following information:
- The MAC addresses of your stations
- The type of station it is
- The name you want assigned to your station
- The stations classification
- The subclassification (optional)
Use this format and these acceptable values for importation:
Sub-Rogue classification (for Authorized APs and Clients only)
Suspected Rogue 13
Suspected Neighbor 12
Once this is done to your satisfaction:
- Navigate to File > Database Management > Import Data.
- Select Authorized Station records and click Finish.
- Select the type of file you are importing and click Next.
- Input the name of the file you are importing and click Next.
- Click Next three times until you get to the Mappings screen.
- In the Source column, click in the field next to the destination which will be imported and select the field to import from the drop-down menu.
Required fields are:
- Click Next twice to get to the final screen and click Execute to finish the process.