MM license requirement for controller/AP's in datazone.

Aruba Employee

Do we require MM license for an AP which has a tunnel in data zone?


MM license is required as per the controllers & APs that are used in that zone.

It won't consume license for the APs coming from the primary zone.

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎03-20-2017 11:17 AM
Updated by:
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: