Environment : This article is valid for all Aruba RAPs and controller versions.
1. RAP reboots without any heartbeats missed.
2. We see the following output:
# show ap-debug system status ap-name < name of the AP >
AP rebooted Fri Dec 31 16:00:41 PST 1999; Entering REBINDING state; t1 16 t2 17 lease 20 (saved_ip 192.168.100.11 yiaddr 22.214.171.124 saved_router 192.168.100.1 new_router 126.96.36.199)
1. Current IP lease time is over and the AP reboots after getting a different IP.
2. Due to some reason, AP ip was removed from the DHCP scope causing the AP to change the IP address the AP rebooted.
3. Due to the new IP address, the AP reboots.
We need to check on the DHCP controller why it was unable to provide the same IP address to the RAP.