Environment : ARUBA OS
CASES WHEN PIN IS NEEDED
1) The certificate selected is coming from the smart card.
2) The smart card is protected by PIN.
3) User did not supply PIN from the start of the Application.
4) User cleared certificate selection from connection profile/ VIA client
5 )User removes and insert the card again
6) User reboot the client machine
CASES WHEN PIN IS NOT NEEDED
1) Selected certificate is not coming from a smart card.
2) The smart card is not protected by PIN.
3) User has supplied the PIN and the card is not removed and
reinserted in last 30 minutes (time out period depends on smart
card or reader settings)
4: User disconnect and reconnect the VIA within the expiry time (default 30 min) on the smart card.