What are the client information been sent by the Ap to the RTLS server?
Below are the client details send by the AP to the RTLS server:
1. MAC address of the client.
2. Noise floor of the channel where the station was last heard.
3. Data rate of last transmission.
4. Channel where station was last heard.
5. RSSI Signal of the client.
6. Association status of station.
7. BSSID of the AP that the station is associated.
8. Age - The number of seconds since the last packet was heard from this station.