What are the limitations or caveats of multi-zone APs in 8.x code?
Below are the limitations/Caveats of multi-zone APs in 8.x code.
1. There are should be same AOS version in all zones.
2. AP-GROUP and AP-NAME should be same in Data Zones as Primary Zone.
3. CPSEC is enabled.
4. Primary and Data Zones Managed Devices cannot run from same MM.
5. Multi-zone features are not supported on X86 Mobility Controllers.
6. There could be Max of 5 zones (1 primary + 4 Data).
7. Max of 12 controllers for all zones.
8. Max of 16 VAPs per radio for all zones.
9. Mesh, RAP not supported.
10. AP-9x is not supported