Product and Software: This article applies to all Aruba controllers and ArubaOS 5.0.
These new commands have been added to the ArubaOS 5.0 code:
- ap authorization-profile: This command defines a temporary configuration profile for remote access points (RAPs) that are not yet authorized on the network.
- aaa password-policy mgmt: This command defines a policy for creating management user passwords.
- acceleration: This command configures a RAP for the Application Acceleration module. This module improves application performance.
- cluster-member-ip: This command sets the controller as a control plane security cluster root, and specifies the IPsec key for a cluster member.
- cluster-root-ip: This command sets the controller as a control plane security cluster member, and defines the IPsec key for communication between the cluster member and the controller's cluster root.
- control-plane-security: This command configures the control plane security profile by identifying APs to receive security certificates.
- voice dialplan-profile: This command configures dialplan profiles for SIP calls.
- show acceleration: This command displays acceleration configuration and monitoring parameters.
- show cluster-config: This command sets the controller as a control plane security cluster root, and specifies the IPsec key for a cluster member.
- show cluster-switches: On a master controller that uses control plane security in a multimaster environment, this command shows the other controllers to which it is connected.
- show tpm cert-info: This command displays the TPM and Factory Certificate information on MIPS controllers (M3, 3000, 600 Series).
- whitelist-db cpsec: This command configures the control plane security campus AP whitelist.
- whitelist-db cpsec-localctlr-list: This command removes local controllers from the control plane security local controller whitelist.
- whitelist-db cpsec-masterctlr-list: This command removes a master controller from the control plane security master controller whitelist.
- ap wired-port-profile: This command configures the port specific parameters a wired port of an AP.
- show via: This command displays VIA version and web session details.
- valid-network-oui-profile: This command is used to add a new OUI to the controller.
- wlan client-wlan-profile: This command is used to configure client WLAN profiles for VIA client.