High Dense Deployment
Typically in dense RF deployment Co-Channel Interference,Slowness, Channel-busy, performance issues and client connectivity issues are the challenges.
- Client throughput and association rate (Speed)
- Channel busy and Utilization on every AP`s on both the Radio`s.
- Historical data over the period of time about the AP radio statistics and its errors.
- Channel noise and Tx/Rx dropped frames, CRC errors, Co-channel interference, non-wifi interference etc.
- Detect MAC errors,usage, good put, client status, noise, power, SNR and its historical data.
This also allows the latest versions of Airwave to present RF performance statistics by folder:
Clients associating and leaving the user table are updated to Airwave more frequently via AMON vs. every 5 or 10 minutes via SNMP polling.
From Aruba OS 6.3, We have the configuration Firewall-visibility to visualize application traffic in real-time and its historical data in Airwave.