Configuring – INTERNAL-DB
- How it works
- Internal-DB server is used in an Aruba Central based IAP network for multiple types of authentication such as Captive Portal, 802.1x and MAC based Auth.
- The Internal-DB entries can be populated using Aruba Central which includes Username, Password and Role.
- Once configured, the server is referenced while creating an ESSID for various L2/L3 auth types as mentioned earlier.
- How to configure
- In Aruba Central, Go to Configuration > Security, Select ‘Users for Internal Server’ and click on ‘New’
- In the ‘Add New Users’ prompt which follows, enter the Username, Password & Type (i.e., Guest/Employee).
a. Similar method is used for configuring Guest users as well,