1. Can we configure the AP console access timeout value in ArubaOS 22.214.171.124 and above?
2. What is the default value of this timeout value?
3. Is it configurable?
1. It is automatically configured when the AP console is password protected:
(master) (config) #ap system-profile default (master) (AP system profile "default") #shell-passwd aruba123 (master) (AP system profile "default") #
2. Default value for this timeout is 1800 seconds. One the timer expires, we will see the following message at AP console asking for the AP console password:
Password: session timeout, interval 1800(seconds)
3. This value is not user configurable.