How to align the devices showing up on Aruba Central with the current activate account
With the recent release of orders, you can now align your central account with the activate account and use/demo ZTP very easily
If you already have your own activate account and would like to link that with the existing central account, follow the steps below:
1. login to central and proceed to maintenance --> device management page
2. Click on add devices button and in following popup, select activate credential
3. Enter your activate credentials and in a short time, the link is established and the synchronization will happen.
4. After this ZTP can be used/demonstrated easily by adding devices in activate and they will show up automatically in central after few hours.
5. If you need devices to show up soon, click on "Sync Now" button in central (next to add devices button).
For any new central accounts, this can be done at signup page itself. We will get an option to specify the activate account to be used.
Note: Once a link is established between central and activate, a new link to any other activate account cannot be done without TAC intervention.
Once this is done, login to activate.arubanetworks.com and Aruba Central to confirm if the same set of devices are now displayed.