How to console into Instant Ap through Aruba central in the latest version 2.x?
Prior to Aruba central version 2.x, in order to console into the instant Ap, we will login to Aruba Central and follow below steps:
1. click on the menu icon beside "All Groups" and select the group in which you have IAP to be consoled:
2. From the side menu, click on "Access Points" and from the list, select the AP :
3. Now, click on the "Console Access" button to console into AP.
From 2.x version, there is a little change to access the instant console through Aruba central.
1. Login to central and select the group.
2. Select the access point to console into it as shown in the below screenshot.
3. Once you select the Ap, on right hand top corner you will be able to "Action" button.
4. Click on that and you will be able to see console button.
5. Click on the Console button, it will pop-up IAP console.
6. Enter admin password to login to the IAP CLI.