Environment : This article applies to Aruba Instant Access Points managing via Aruba Central.
Aruba Central has an integrated feature of triggering email notifications on an event. As the event occurs, an email will be sent to the list of email addressed added to the specific event. These email addresses do not necessarily need to be a users in the central account. Moreover, they do not need to be of same domain as the current user account. One can add any valid email address to the event.
Below screen shot shows a adding multiple email addresses to an event:
Take the below steps to add a notification:
1. Login to Aruba Central account
2. Click on bell symbol at the top-right
3. Scroll down on the notifications and click on "Settings" icon.
4. Click on "Add Notification"
5. Select the Type of notification and the Event
6. Select the AP-Group if any thing in specific. Or else, select All Groups
7. Placing a check mark in the Save, would show up a text field to enter email IDs
8. You can specifiy one or multiple email address separating them by comma
9. Click on "Save" to save the notification.