What are the changes that take effect when licenses get expired on Aruba Central?
Aruba Central offers a 90-day evaluation license for customers who want to try the Aruba cloud solution for managing their Wi-Fi networks. After the licenses are expired, below are the changes that take effect:
- User can still login into the account but no configuration changes will be allowed.
- A pop-up of expired licenses will be shown to user.
- IAPs assigned with the expired license will be shown as "Down"
- If Cloud Guest is being for the Guest SSID, then the authentication would not go through.
- IAP cluster being managed by central would retain the last sync configuration and shows that they are being managed locally.
- The Virtual Controller of the cluster would keep checking with Activate, to see if the license is reassigned and if they start their communication with Central Servers.