What are the domain names used by IAP to communicate with Aruba Central?
Firewall needs to allow access to the below domain names for an Aruba cloud solution to work-
- pool.ntp.org - To update internal clock in IAPs
- device.arubanetworks.com - To get provisioning rule from Activate
- activate.arubanetworks.com - To Configure Proviosning rules in Activate.
- portal.arubanetworks.com and sso.arubanetworks.com - Central login portal and followed up authentication portal.
- app1.central.arubanetworks.com - CDP for all customer From May 15th.
- images.arubanetworks.com - Firmware image server1
- d2vxf1j0rhr3p0.cloudfront.net - Firmware image server2
- rcs-m.central.arubanetworks.com - SSH-Access-to-AP (Console Tab in AP detail Page.
IP address of app1.central.arubanetworks.com will change dynamically. We will no longer be able to provide a whitelist of IP addresses for firewall rules. There is dynamic DNS-based load-balancing in play, and the IP addresses cannot be assumed to be static.