This article talks about "Content filtering" on the wired port of Aruba IAPs which is a new feature added in the latest OS version 188.8.131.52_3.2.0. Prior to this version, content filtering was not supported on the wired ports of Instant APs.
This article contains:
1. Explanation of the need for content filtering
2. Content Filtering configuration on wired port of the IAP.
This feature is useful to:
NOTE: When Content filtering is enabled, all DNS requests to non-corporate domains are sent to openDNS. Also, Regardless of whether content filtering is disabled or enabled, instant.arubanetworks.com is always resolved internally on Instant.
2. Click on “New” under Wired Networks to create a new wired profile
3. Enter the profile name and enable “content filtering” as shown below.
5. Map the Wired profile to the port on which you want content filtering to be enabled as shown below: